Sankofa Adinkra symbol pendant necklace
Sankofa is Adinkra symbol that means “to go back and get it.”
Each pendant comes with the chain in the picture(s). Everyday wear for Men and Women.
Metal: Stainless Steel + 18K gold plated
Size: In pictures
Type: Water wave Chain
Chain length available:
45 cm / 17.7 inches
50 cm / 19.6 inches
60 cm / 23.6 inches
Want a different type of chains? we have 6 different type of chains available in-store. Sold separately.
Your choice of chain length depend on where you want the pendant to lay on your chest.
Here is our recommendations:
Slim or petite: 45 cm / 18 inches
Plus sizes: 60 cm / 24 inches
Slim or bigger: 60 cm / 24 inches
For all Children: 45 cm / 18 inches
We don’t want your special moment to fade. Our jewelries and made either Copper and Stainless steel. They are then 18K gold or silver plated.
They won't tarnish, turn black / green, rust or fade at the contact of water.
However, to maintain the quality of your new Roots Pride jewelry, please:
- Do not wear it to the pool, spa, or the beach
- Remove when sleeping, exercising, or doing other physically strenuous activities
- Avoid contact with perfumes, body oils, and other chemicals, including household cleaners.
- Do not use chemical jewelry cleaners
- Gently polish with a soft, lint-free cloth. Please do not use a metal polishing cloth
- Store your beloved jewelry in a cool dry place
- If allergy exists, stop wearing.
These are fashion jewelries, not real pure gold/silver
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.